Offensive lineman Dajuan Davis of Crowley, Texas is a big guy at 6-4, 295 pounds and he will draw…
10 Questions with DeJuan Davis
2) What was your deciding factor in committing to the Cowboys?
Davis: I think it's a school where I can get a good education and plan for my future.
3) What are three words that describe you as a person
? Davis: Quiet. Humble. Faith in myself.
4) What are three words that describe you as a football player?
Davis: Strong. Athletic. Hard worker.
5) What is your favorite thing to do on the field?
Davis: Blindside block.
6) What is your favorite thing to do off the field?
Davis: Watch TV. My favorite show is Bernie Mac.
7) If you don't go to the NFL, what profession would you like to enter?
8) What are you most looking forward to in terms of playing at OSU?
Davis: Getting a good education and trying to get to the NFL.
9) What do you feel will be your biggest challenge in moving from high school to college?
Davis: The workouts.
10) Who is the one player on Oklahoma State's roster or in your recruiting class that you are most looking forward to being teammates?
Davis: Russell Okung.
DeJuan Davis Profile
GoPokes.com Recommended Stories
Week 8: Game Time Decisions
Every week, Fantasy Football Expert Rob Warner posts his big-name players to watch as they heal at the last minute before the games begin on Sunday. Philadelphia Eagles RB Darren Sproles (pictured…Read More
NFL Week 8: Previews and Predictions
Highly opinionated previews of every game. Are you ready for some insider info?Read More
BOMBS AWAY: ISIS BEFORE AND AFTER AIRSTRIKE
Photographer Bulent Kilic captured these amazing images of ISIS members who were on the very wrong end of an allied bombing in Turkey.Read More
TBT: Pumpkin Carving With A Handgun
While many hunters are focused on pursuing big game in late October, it’s also time to make sure you’re ready for Halloween, and specifically trick-or-treaters. In this throwback Thursday video,…Read More
Watch: Sailfish Goes Psycho!
Check out this classic video of Dan Larson battling an acrobatic sailfish on a trip to the world-famous Tropic Star Lodge in Panama.Read More