After the scrimmage on Saturday and two days off on Sunday and Monday, it is back to work on Tuesday…
Eight Goals For Saturday's Scrimmage
1. The most important goal is to stay healthy. Avoid any key injuries. You can count on Gundy to keep it "thud" tempo and try to avoid having players on the ground where it is easier to get hurt. 2. For the offense just simply execute well, complete close to 70 percent of all passes, average five yards or better on run...
312 Fans online
- Sadly, we aren't going to compete with the big boys in the big12
- Arkansas Needs to be in the Big 12
- Pokes are growing up. Looking good.
- Beheading in Oklahoma
- OSU returns 1000 bedlam tickets unsold